Monday, November 3, 2014

Goalies and Fowler

Well that was an unusual  win given the goalie situation last night  Jason Labarbera  did a  good job after playing Saturday in the AHL. It was a good thing he did not get injured too the replacement would have been Dwayne Roloson.  Even though he is now the Ducks goalie coach every time I hear his name my mind flashbacks to 2006 when he beat the Ducks   in the Western Conference  Final for the Edmonton Oilers with his tricks.

Cam Fowler What a move!!!  I can't  believe  some people were ready to give up on him after the St. Louis game.  You never give up on an athlete named Cam (separate blog post for a certain NFL team maybe)  I keep remember a TSN video that ranked him 3rd behind Hall and Seguin for the 2010 draft and getting him at 12 had me tickled to death.  I like flaunting him over Dallas, Jack Campbell anyone?  When I finally do order a new Ducks jersey it will be between Fowler and Getzlaf.

I hate to nitpick on anything Ducks  related but can Emerson Etem please start scoring goals?

No comments: