Friday, April 28, 2017

Post round 1 draft thoughts - Carolina Panthers

I am very  happy the Carolina Panthers took Christian McCaffrey.  Over  the past weekend I was convinced he was the pick after what I read/seen.  He will take pressure off Cam Newton and Johnathan Stewart.  I figure he will average fifteen rushes and 5 catches per game.  Coach Ron Rivera said he will also return punts I am afraid this will be too much for McCaffrey.  What if he gets hurt?.

I would have been ok with Leonard Fournette or OJ Howard(I hope Howard going to Tampa Bay doesn't burn the Panthers.) as well .  I am also happy they didn't go anywhere on  the DL after whet they did in free agency.

Where do you think the Panthers will go in round 2?  Two names I am focused on are Cam Robinson and Zay Jones.

No comments: